University of Technology Bahrain is the leading private university in the Kingdom of Bahrain as all its programmes are internationally accredited.
UTB is a multicultural university providing high-quality teaching and learning in different fields including business, engineering, and information technology. UTB is one of the most favourite and trusted universities in Bahrain and the Gulf region attracting students from different parts of the world.
In addition to the services and facilities available to all our students, the university offers special support and guidance for international students through the Support Unit under the Deanship of Student Affairs. The support includes dedicated students’ advisors who are available to help students enroll and settle in to their new study life. The office also assists students in securing entry visa to Bahrain, offering accommodation solutions, and general support and guidance.
- Letter from the parents or guardian requesting for student sponsorship visa
- Sponsored student has to take full load every trimester/term.
- Tuition fee has to be paid in advance for the full School Year or equivalent to 3 terms or 1 year.
- Copy of employment certificate showing the salary of the parents or guardian
- Copy of passport and residence permit of the parents or guardian
- CPR copy of the parents or guardian
- Original passport of the student requesting for sponsorship
- Visa processing fees shall be borne by the student.
- Submit all the requirements at the Admissions Office personally by the parents or guardian.
BHD 25.000 (non-refundable, payable one time)
BHD 50.000 (non-refundable, payable every term)
BHD 30.000 (non-refundable, payable per term)
BHD 51.500 PER CREDIT UNIT
BHD 75.000 PER CREDIT UNIT
BHD 150.000 (non-refundable, payable one time)