The road to excellence starts at UTB


Can I apply for credit for studies I’ve already completed?

Yes, if you are currently studying at another university, you may apply to transfer to a programme at UTB, and apply for exemption from courses you have already completed.

When can I start my studies at the university?

The University Academic year is divided into three academic periods or trimesters. First trimester starts in the mid September. Second trimester begins in January. The third trimester starts in May. But you can start your studies at any of the three trimesters, once you are accepted.

For specific dates for each trimester, holidays and exams please see Academic calendar.

What is the language of study or instruction at UTB?

UTB uses the English language as the official medium of instruction (teaching and learning).

Open chat
Scan the code
Hello 👋
Can we help you?