After payment, you can request for Moodle username and password in two (2) ways:
- Student ID CARD
- MOODLE access
A. How to request for STUDENT ID CARD
- Go to https://www.utb.edu.bh/request-for-student-id-card/ to request for student ID card.
- The IT will confirm your request and you will be informed of your Moodle username and password. You can claim your student ID card from the IT office.
B. How to request for MOODLE ACCESS
- Apply for your Moodle username and password @ https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0q32o5OsybXW7MWwrN4WTZhiPuPANDKT2CIsOF--AIP4kvA/viewform?c=0&w=1
- After submitting MOODLE request, your Moodle login details will be emailed to you.
After receiving your Moodle username and password:
- Log in to MOODLE LMS using your Moodle account at https://online.utb.edu.bh. After logging in, system will ask you to change your password and need to update your email then after email has been updated, you should see your registered course/s.