A. Getting Started
Step 1 Apply for your Moodle username and password @ Request for Moodle Access. After submitting MOODLE request, your details will be emailed to you.
Step 2 Log in to MOODLE LMS using your Moodle account at https://online.utb.edu.bh. After logging in, the system will ask you to change your password and need to update your email then after email has been updated, you should see your registered course/s.
B. Accessing Courses
- Go to https://online.utb.edu.bh.
- Enter your Student number and password and click Log In.
- Click My Courses on the left.
- For each course in the list, click the icon in the column to access that specific course site.
- You shall see the uploaded materials and announcements about your course.
C. Uploading Assignment Files
- Open your MOODLE course page.
- Select the link to the assignment.
- Select Add submission. Depending on how your instructor set up the assignment, you may have the option to submit file(s), enter text in a text entry box or both.
- To enter online text, type directly into the Online text box.
- To submit a file, click Upload a file (at left), then, below Attachment, select Choose file. Browse your computer and select a file, then click Open. The file name will appear next to the Choose file button. Repeat this step if you want to submit second or more files.
- Once your file(s) appear(s) in the Files submission area, click Save changes. Note: You should receive an email at your amaiu.edu.bh mail address confirming you have submitted the assignment.
- If your instructor allows you to revise your submission, you will see an Edit submission button on the Assignment page. Select Edit submission to add or replace files, or edit a text submission. When you finish making changes, click Save changes
- Because each course is different, you will need to communicate with your teachers on how submission attempts and feedback are configured for each submission.
D. Taking Quiz and Examination
1. Open your MOODLE course page.
2. Click the link to the quiz
3. A page appears providing information about the quiz/exam, including the closing date/time and grading method.
- Example: A basic, timed, one-attempt quiz. (Your instructor can configure quizzes / exams in many ways, so this example may look a little different from your course site.)
4. Start attempt pop-up window will appear, just click START ATTEMPT button to start the exam.5. Click NEXT PAGE or the number in the QUIZ NAVIGATION to go the next question or go back to the previous question.6. Click FINISH ATTEMPT button once you are finished answering the exam.7. Summary of attempt page will appear to let you see if you have missed question/s. Click RETURN TO ATTEMPT to review your answers. Click SUBMIT ALL AND FINISH if you completed the quiz/exam. 8. Because each course is different, you will need to communicate with your teachers on how attempt quizzes/examinations.
8. Because each course is different, you will need to communicate with your teachers on how attempt quizzes/examinations.
E. Contacting your Teacher
1. Open your MOODLE course page.
2. Click Participants on the left side of your course page. Find your teacher in the list of participants.3. Click the name of your teacher to send a message regarding any concern about your course.Having issues or concerns regarding your MOODLE account/access/courses? Login or Sign-up here for ITD support.